UMICH-2015: Response to Inflation Action Items
From CMB-S4 wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 11:54, 2 November 2015 by Flauger (Created page with "Action Items: updated list, with names (November 2, 2015) * Start writing (making a strong case for r): RF and SS will get started right away. * Study prospects for r and nt for...")
Action Items: updated list, with names (November 2, 2015)
- Start writing (making a strong case for r): RF and SS will get started right away.
- Study prospects for r and nt for various configurations and values of r (Fisher matrix forecasts including foregrounds that will feed into more detailed simulations) -- RF
- Study possibility to establish departure from scale invariance even for extended parameters space for both S3 and S4 -- RF
- Quantify improvements on other inflationary observables (running, non-Gaussianity, etc. while varying neutrino mass/Neff) -- RF
- Given the improvements on fNL, are there interesting models that CMB S4 could see hints for (e.g. modulated reheating): Joel Meyers
- Quantify dependence of error bars on lmin [RF: will add some plots and words to wiki]
- Think about science drivers that would affect design of experiment (e.g. absolute calibration of polarization angles) -- ?
- Isocurvature forecasts -- no obvious targets, but there should be some quantification. How to parameterize? -- Julien Lesgourgues