From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Blake Sherwin, Olivier Dore, Chris Sheehy, Josquin Errard, Stephen Feeney, Alex van Engelen, Neelima Sehgal, Hiranya Peiris, Anthony Challinor...
What is the impact of delensing on r, and on nt or BB wiggles?
- Anthony C - let's think about trying to measure the B-mode spectrum shape
- Stephen Feeney: some forecasts of S4 performance on r:
What sensitivity and resolution do we need for the lensing map?
- Blake: need high sensitivity lensing map.Plot shows residual delensed B-mode noise on large scales vs. noise of the high-res lens-reconstruction-experiment.
- Blake:Improvement from external delensing (e.g. CIB) isn't good enough (lensing reduction is only 2-3, compared to ~5 with internal):
- Blake: High resolution is good but not massive gain below few arcmin:
What are the frequency/foreground-removal requirements for the lensing map?
- I.e. easier to remove foregrounds at small-scales than large
How low a multipole is needed for the lensing-extraction-map?
- I.e. how is delensing degraded if we have l>50/100/500 etc.