UChicago-2020: Large Scale Structure Surveys
Synergies of Large Scale Structure Surveys with CMB-S4, Simone Ferraro, Chihway Chang, and Risa Wechsler
We will focus on the synergies of combining tracers of large scale structure as measured at radio through X-ray wavelengths with the wide-field CMB-S4 survey, which will cover ~70% of the sky. We are particularly interested in exploring cosmological analyses that can only be done via the combination of multi-wavelength probes or that are significantly improved through the use of multiple probes (e.g., Nx2 pt, kSZ cosmology, CMB lensing tomography, cosmic shear/WL calibration, cluster cosmology, etc).
Time/Date: 10:00am - 11:30am Pacific Time / August 11, 2020
Rapporteurs/Organizers: Simone Ferraro, Chihway Chang, and Risa Wechsler
- Chihway Chang: Introduction (10 min)
- Andrina Nicola: N x 2pt analysis (10 min)
- Emmanuel Schaan: kSZ + tSZ cosmology (10 min)
- Srini Raghunathan + Chun-Hao To: LSS-clusters connection (10 min)
- Marcelo Alvarez, Yuuki Omori, Patricia Larsen: Correlated simulations update (10 min)
- All: Discussion (30 min)
- Future simulations needs
- Cooperation with external surveys
- Things we've missed
- Your idea here!
Real-time notes on this Google doc.