Difference between revisions of "UCSD-2019: Technical Working Group: Data Management"
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
== Notes ==
== Notes ==
Revision as of 14:44, 17 October 2019
- Identify key decisions that must be made (and justified) prior to CD-1/PDR,
- Make progress on (or actually make) those decisions,
- Lay out a timeline and process for making each decision, consistent with the post-decision work and internal reviews that will be needed to complete preparations for CD-1/PDR,
- Ensure that those timelines and processes are understood and supported by the collaboration, and that we (together) believe we can follow them.
- L2 Overview (Julian Borrill/Tom Crawford) slides
- Subsystem Management (Julian Borrill) slides
- Data Movement (Sasha Rahlin) slides
- Software Infrastructure (Ted Kisner) slides
- Data Synthesis (Sara Simon/Andrea Zonca) slides
- Data Reduction (Colin Bischoff/Reijo Keskitalo) slides
- Transients (Don Petravik/Nathan Whitehorn) slides (note conflict with Transients parallel)
- Site Hardware (Tom Crawford) slides
- Simulations for Flowdown (Sara Simon) slides
Big questions to answer here:
- What are we missing?