UCSD-2019: Flowdown: Science to Measurement Requirements
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Charge from SOC:
- Define what simulations, and other forecasting tools, are still needed before CD-1, the schedule and plan for these simulations and other forecasting tools, and when any inputs are needed to achieve a complete connection between science and measurement for CD-1.
- Coordinate carefully with science and analysis working groups to understand the assumptions they are making and inputs they are using.
- Overview of flowdown process: what it is and why we do it [Knox and Lawrence]
- General discussion
- Flow down from low-ell BB [Bischoff and Wu]
- Flow down from light relics [Loverde and Reichardt]
- Flow down from galaxy clusters goal [Battaglia]
- Flow down from GRB goal [Vieira]