UCSD-2019: Cross-Cut: Sky Modeling
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Determine the set of sky models (and all their requirements) that will be used as inputs to pre-CD1 simulations, when those sky models are required.
- What are the necessary analysis tools to answer these questions?
- Overview of Models in PySM: Andrea Zonca (10 mins)
Part I: Extragalactic Models
- SZ, Lensing and CIB: George Stein (10 mins) File:Websky Oct2019.pdf
- Radio Source modeling: Zack Li (10 mins) File:Radio-sources-v1.1.pdf
- Discussion File:Extragalactic discussion.pdf
Part II: Galactic Models
- Summary of models used so far in r forecast work: Ben (5 mins)
- MHD-based Models: Raphael Flauger (5-10 mins)File:191018 MHD.pdf
- Filaments and MHD Sims: Kevin Huffenberger (5-10 mins)
- R&D on Frequency Dependence and New Spatial Templates: Brandon Hensley (5-10 mins) File:Hensley sky modeling.pdf