UCSD-2019: Cross-Cut: Simulations for Measurement Requirements
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- How do we coordinate the production of a unified sky model with enough realism and flexibility for the AWGs?
- What simulations do we need for clusters and what cross-checks will be available with data?
Please add your name below the agenda if you plan to participate in the session, contact User:Zonca
- 5 min - Andrea Zonca: PySM 3, simulation tools developed for Simons Observatory
- 5 min - Marcelo Alvarez: Extragalactic modeling integration in PySM 3, Simulations requirements for cluster finding File:Exgal sims.pdf
- 5 min - Reijo Keskitalo: Scanning strategy for S4 Chile deep Chile wide Pole deep Pole wide
- 5 min - Ben Racine: Noise simulations for PGW analysis File:Noise sims for forecasting.pdf
- 30 min - Discussion:
- Unified sky model
- How to gather requirements from AWG
- Plans for map-based simulations
Other participants: Raphael Flauger, Kimmy Wu