UCSD-2019: Cross-Cut: Readout/DAQ/Control Testing
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
What interfaces do we want/have between readout and DAQ? What does readout need from DAQ? What does DAQ need from readout? Do any of these items affect readout downselect?
- What do we need to have a data transport interface that meets our data loss requirements?
- What quality of timing (1/f and jitter) do we need for readout noise requirements to be met? Can DAQ deliver this (at all or with the chosen transport technology)?
- What integration complexity do we expect for readout control?
- How do we coordinate development of readout control?
- What is needed from DAQ for laboratory testing?
- 8:30-8:45 SPIDER TDM DAQ (Sasha) 
- 8:45-9:00 SPT3G fMux DAQ (Sasha) 
- 9:00 - 9:15 BICEP mumux (Ed Y.)
- 9:15 - 9:30 SO mumux (Jack L.)