UCSD-2019: Analysis/Pipeline Working Group: Maps to Other Statistics
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Given plausible CIB models (and galactic foregrounds) at high ell, what frequency coverage (and associated sensitivity) is sufficient to reduce CIB residuals below statistical errors on tSZ and kSZ measurements?
- How severe is the impact of small-scale polarized foregrounds on lensing? (If important, how can we mitigate them?)
- What is the optimal strategy for mitigating temperature lensing foregrounds?
- What are requirements on beam and pointing for sub-percent lensing spectra?
- What are the necessary analysis tools to answer these questions?