Technology Development Telecon - (DR) Detector, Readout
From CMB-S4 wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 17:58, 17 October 2017 by Asuzuki (Created page with "== CMB-S4 Technology Development Telecon 2017-10-05 Subgroup Meeting: Detector/Readout == * '''Agenda''' ** Charge to group ** Topics covered from Technology Book ** Prioritiz...")
CMB-S4 Technology Development Telecon 2017-10-05 Subgroup Meeting: Detector/Readout
- Charge to group
- Topics covered from Technology Book
- Prioritization methodology
- Meeting slides: File:Det-Read telecon 20171005.pdf
- General agreement with the charge presented to the group. It would be beneficial to have more guidance on the final deliverable of the working group.
- Ongoing discussion of preferred method for prioritization
- Risk registry assists in finding overlooked risks and captures interdependencies, but can be challenging without a formal baseline
- Technology/Topic registry focuses on individual topics. Can be simpler to capture opportunities from emerging technologies, but may miss unexpected risks.
- Initial plan is to split topic into three areas: Detectors (Toki/Tom), Readout (Shawn/Amy), and Characterization (Patty).
- File:2017 09 28 CMBS4 RandDOrgMethod.pdf
- Risk Registries from previous meeting
- Action Items
- Toki to create google sheet template: https://docs.google.com/a/lbl.gov/spreadsheets/d/101ncyzfDAHrTF9O0rTPRGbX6dqut_WdfVA7-2ck9qGQ/edit?usp=sharing