R Forecasting Logbook
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is an index page for logbook-style postings that cover the interconnected topics of sky modeling, simulations, and forecasting for CMB-S4.
Some guidelines for use:
- Postings should represent a snapshot of work in progress. It's ok to post incomplete results, but recommended that you include notes about what is missing, what you are still planning to work on, etc.
- If you have work that extends or improves an old posting, you should add it as a new posting (that includes links back to the old work as appropriate). Don't update old postings, as they should provide a chronological record of progress.
- Postings should include enough context so that a reader can jump in and figure out what is going on. It is not necessary to write an extensive introduction to every posting -- context can be in the form of links to older postings, paper citations, etc.
- On this index page, add a link to your posting with the date, a descriptive posting title, and your full name. This logbook covers a wide range of topics, so titles will be really important to keep it useful. Don't name your posting something like "Forecasting for S4"!
Logbook Entries (reverse chronological)
- 2016 May 18: LSST shear calibration with CMB S4 (Emmanuel Schaan)
- 2016 May 13: σ(r) forecasting checkpoints (Victor Buza)
- 2016 May 13: CMBS-4 forecasts local and equilateral scalar Ngs using TTT (daan)
- 2016 May 13: Simulations for r forecasts (Jo/Ben/David)
- 2016 May 6: DM interactions: complementarity (Vera)
- 2016 May 6: Scenarios (Scott, Vera)
- 2016 April 30: Effect of S4 specs on neutrino parameters (Erminia)
- 2016 April 28: Delensing residuals with low-ell foregrounds (Kimmy Wu)
- 2016 April 28: CMBS-4 forecast for tensor NGs (daan)
- 2016 April 19: Checking basic parameters for nominal case (Jo + multiple authors)
- 2016 April 5: Setting up non-r Fisher-based parameter forecasts (Jo + others)
- 2016 March 31: Fisher projections for σ(r) based on achieved performance (Victor Buza)