Procedure for Proposing a Collaboration Project
The procedure for proposing a project is detailed in section 9.3 of the collaboration bylaws and summarized here. Any collaboration member can propose a project to an Analysis or Technical Working Group. The Working Group will develop the proposal for submission to the Science Council. The current latex template for project submission is available at: https://github.com/CMB-S4/publications-speakers-documents
The main steps in the procedure are:
- Develop proposal with working group
- Submit the proposal to the Publication Board
- Collaboration-wide announcement of paper, 2 week proposal comment period
- Science Council considers approval of the proposal.
- If approved, commence work on project/paper.
- Inform Publication when ready for review
- Board forms review sub-committee, start of 2 week review comment period
- Publication Board considers internal review report.
- If approved, submit for publication
Publication Board membership
Kevin Huffenberger (chair)