Notes from May 31 telecon on science requirements for clusters/high-ell
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Telecon on 31 May 2017
- General information
- CDT face-to-face meeting June 12 and 13, 2017 at NSF.
- AAA meeting June 22, 2017
- Fisher predictions
- Nick and Mat will provide constraints by Friday for decoupled redshift bins, i.e., where the scaling relation parameters are independently determined in each bin (DONE).
- Argonne: maps with tSZ, CMB, extragalactic sources and uncorrelated CIB from light cones next week; correlated CIB in progress. Based on SPT-SZ noise at 90, 150 and 220 GHz (Nick's configuration for Fisher).
- CITA: peak-patch approach. Ongoing interaction between Argonne and CITA to compare peak-patch and N-body using same initial conditions.
- Simulation capability for all experiments.
- Now have SO atmospheric simulations.
- Marcelo is about to deliver a complete set of maps (CITA) with tSZ, kSZ, uncorrelated CIB, lensing for z<4.5. Frequency range: 10 - 270 GHz.
- Discussion of simulating higher frequency channels, e.g., CCAT-prime. NERSC will do so.
- Decided to dedicate an upcoming telecon to simulation effort; to be led by Julian.