Maps 2 Cell logbook
This is an index page for logbook-style postings that are specific to the Maps 2 Cell to Parameters Analysis Group. Posts here should also be linked to the general Simulation and Forecasting Logbook, but since much of that is low-ell BB, we have a separate page here to make it easier for Maps 2 Cell folks to find posts.
Some guidelines for use:
- Postings should include enough context so that a reader can jump in and figure out what is going on. It is not necessary to write an extensive introduction to every posting -- context can be in the form of links to older postings, paper citations, etc.
- Postings should represent a snapshot of work in progress. It's ok to post incomplete results, but recommended that you include notes about what is missing, what you are still planning to work on, etc.
- If you have work that extends or improves an old posting, you should add it as a new posting (that includes links back to the old work as appropriate). Don't update old postings, as they should provide a chronological record of progress.
- On this index page, add a link to your posting with the date, a descriptive posting title, and your full name. This logbook covers a wide range of topics, so titles will be really important to keep it useful. Don't name your posting something like "Forecasting for S4"!
Logbook Entries (reverse chronological)
- 2019 October 25: Modulated scan high cadence LAT (Reijo)
- 2019 March 18: High cadence LAT from Chile (Reijo Keskitalo)
- 2018 August 7: Pre-reference-design noise specifications for large-aperture forecasting (Tom Crawford, Matthew Hasselfield, Gil Holder, Lloyd Knox)
- 2017 August 18 : Neff and Beam Calibration (Dan)
- 2017 June 23: Neff and a back-of-the-envelope estimate of beam uncertainty from field sources (Tom C.)
- 2017 April 28 : Update on Neff Forecasts (Dan)
- 2016 May 20: Forecasts on Neff and Yp (Joel, Alex)