LowellBB Project List
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Summary of low-ell BB work so far and sketch of plans forward (Oct 2019 UCSD meeting): [slides]
- Bayesian r-analysis: Millea, Knox, others
- MAP phi estimate extension to curved-sky: Carron
- Foreground clean map for phi reconstruction: Umiltà
- Cross-spectra parametric r-pipeline: Buza, Racine, Bischoff, Pryke, Willmert
- ILC pipeline: Flauger
- SO pipeline: Errard
Inputs to pre-CD1 decisions
- Justification for 20 GHz channel on LAT: Bischoff
- Justification for 85/95 and 145/155 split bands: Bischoff
- Requirement for angular resolution and sensitivity of delensing LAT: Wu
Threads that can use more attention
- Impacts of Galactic foregrounds on delensing
- Instrumental systematics impacts on delensing
- Instrumental systematics impacts on degree-scale measurements
- Field selection for the deep survey
- Forecast comparison between S4 and SO sims
- Development of additional foreground models/sims, and development of an approach to managing our uncertainty about foreground properties and how this impacts flowdown to design.
- Request from McMahon to Science Council for tool that can quickly calculate science forecast from noise specification, i.e. something like Victor's Fisher forecast.
Join by working on Data_Challenges!