LBNL-2020: Testing Facilities
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Link back to main meeting page:
Zoom link: https://lbnl.zoom.us/j/411685173
- Present an overall testing plan
- 1st, for 2020/2021 prototype wafers,
- Longer term plans (should include optics tube testing)
- Are any setups doing both readout and detector testing, or is it going to be all separate? Present/develop plan for getting enough capacity, and uniformity/consistency of testing setups.
- Plan schedule of design reviews for these subsystems needed before CD1
- CDFG R&D Testing: (TBC: Adam Anderson: 10-min)
- Requirements and scope of testing needed.
- Testing requirements:
- R&D and Prototype Testbeds (Brad Benson: 15-min)
- Testbed plan, scope, and schedule
- Relationship with readout down-select
- Test equipment needs: cold-loads, choppers, lenses, c
- Optics Tube Testing (Katie Harrington: 15-min)
- Optics tube testing needs.
- Balance of warm and cold testings.
- Integrated testing with detectors.
- Lessons learned from SO.
- Long-term testing plan through production (Brad Benson: 20-min)
- Prototype detector testbeds
- Optics tube testers: Dedicated LAT optics tube testers, SAT cryostats
- Production test cryostats
- Test equipment needs
- Plan ahead of August Review and ahead of CD-1