Host - Blake Sherwin
Notes - Marcelo Alvarez
Give updates regarding work so far on projects that are part of Maps2Other science
Identify topics which may have been overlooked
Discuss next steps for the group
Talks are 15 minutes each + 5 minutes for questions
- Cosmology from kinetic SZ (Mat Madhavacheril) 
- CMB lensing: foreground effects for S4 lensing (Marius Millea) slides
- CMB lensing: baryonic effects (Simon Foreman) slides
- Reionization from hybrid estimators of patchy tau (Chang Feng) slides
- Reionization from kSZ trispectra (Simone Ferraro) slides
General discussion and planning
- What science case can S4 do much better than other experiments and should we highlight more?
- What needs simulation / foreground modeling work?
- Are there any potentially design driving aspects?
Real-time notes on this google doc.