LBNL-2020: M2T Flowdown
Host - Charles Lawrence
Discuss flowdown from measurement requirements to instrument and experiment requirements. Emphasis on the critical role of error budgets in setting performance requirements, and an overview of the structure of requirements.
- (20 m) Overview of flowdown efforts (Lawrence)
- (10 m) success criteria (Zivick)
- Where do we need to be for the August NSF review?
- Where do we need to be for the Spring 2021 DOE CD-1 and NSF PDR reviews?
- (20 min) Overview and Status of error budget (McMahon) slides
- (20 min) SAT Error budget overview (Bischoff)
- (20 min) Baseline design simulations (Zonca and Keskitalo)
- (20 min) Requirements (Kurita)
- (one slide) Homework