LBNL-2020: M2T Flowdown
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- (5 m) Where do we need to be for the August NSF review?
- One slide of bullets with excerpts from NSF guidance (I can provide this)
- One slide of bullets with excerpts from CME/ATLAS CDR panel charge
- A list of documentation we need to produce. (presentations do not count). Real draft documents, can reference my template.
- (5 min) Where do we need to be for the Spring 2021 DOE CD-1 and NSF PDR reviews? Similar to 1. I can provide inputs for NSF PDR, someone else needs to speak to DOE CD-1.
- (10 min) Overview of error budget (as envisioned, as exists)
- Discussion of gaps and plans to fill.
- Volunteers. Assignments. Due dates.
- (10 min) SAT Error budget overview
Break (10 minutes, will turn into 15)
- (75 min) Discussion for each L2 of what requirements they need. One slide for each with some known requirements to elicit discussion of what is missing. 10 slides (1 for each L2, 5-10 minute discussion for each)