LBNL-2020: Low-ell BB
Parallel 1, session D. Tuesday March 31, 9:00 to 11:00 am pacific.
Monitor: Kimmy Wu
Scribe: Colin Bischoff
The primary focus of this meeting will be technical and scientific progress towards the baseline design in general and the summer agency review in particular.
- Present results from or statuses of data challenge 6 with real delensing incorporated
- Foreground models / sims
- Impact of foregrounds on delensing.
- Foregrounds at low-ell
- Sketch path(s) forward for data challenges:
- What questions need answering by the summer’s agency review that need results from data challenges?
- Outline trade studies that need to be done (or present results of trade studies) for the delensing LAT
- Sensitivity vs resolution
- Frequency allocation
- Outline trade studies that need to be done (or present results of trade studies) for SATs
- Do we need 20GHz?
- Results from data challenge 06 [45 min]
- Parametrized likelihood + lensing template [Bischoff, 15 min] slides
- Bayesian optimal analysis [Millea, 15 min]
- SO XForecast pipeline [Errard, 15 min]
- Next steps for data challenges [45 min]
- ILC maps to study impacts on foregrounds [Umiltà, 10 min]
- Exact curve-sky iterative lensing estimation [Carron, 10 min]
- Low ell foregrounds [Hensley, 15 min]
- Interface with Data Management sims [Borrill/Crawford, 10 min]
- What other questions do we need to address using data challenges? [all]
- Inputs for summer agency review [20 min]