LBNL-2020: Low-ell BB
Parallel 1, session D. Tuesday March 31, 9:00 to 11:00 am pacific.
Monitor: Kimmy Wu
Scribe: Colin Bischoff, google doc for notes (to be transferred to wiki)
The primary focus of this meeting will be technical and scientific progress towards the baseline design in general and the summer agency review in particular.
- Present results from or statuses of data challenge 6 with real delensing incorporated
- Foreground models / sims
- Impact of foregrounds on delensing.
- Foregrounds at low-ell
- Sketch path(s) forward for data challenges:
- What questions need answering by the summer’s agency review that need results from data challenges?
- Outline trade studies that need to be done (or present results of trade studies) for the delensing LAT
- Sensitivity vs resolution
- Frequency allocation
- Outline trade studies that need to be done (or present results of trade studies) for SATs
- Do we need 20GHz?
- Results from data challenge 06 [45 min]
- Next steps for data challenges [45 min]
- ILC maps to study impacts on foregrounds [Umiltà, 10 min] slides
- Exact curve-sky iterative lensing estimation [Carron, 10 min] slides
- Low ell foregrounds [Hensley, 15 min]
- Interface with Data Management sims [Borrill/Crawford, 10 min]
- What other questions do we need to address using data challenges? [all]
- Inputs for summer agency review [20 min]