LBNL-2016: Time-Ordered Data Processing
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Time-Ordered Data Processing Birds-of-a-Feather Session: Wednesday, March 9, 9 AM
Attending: Julian Borrill, Tom Crawford, Ted Kisner, Kris Gorski, Graca Rocha, Clem Pryke, Nick Harrington, Jesse Treu, Kyle Story, Nathan Whitehorn, Olivier Perdereau
- Discussion of TOD scanning simulations with full 4-pi beam
- do we really get the 4-pi beam at high fidelity?
- at some level, not the data folks' problem.
- Are we really going to simulate full TODs, including data that we will eventually cut in the real TOD?
- yes, at least to test automated data cuts.
- who is going to take on the task of creating this model?
- we pretty much know how to do it now, unless the fundamental detector and/or readout architecture changes.