Back to Harvard-2017 main page
Parallel Session S1: high-ell science (Chairs: Jim Bartlett + Colin Hill) [Jefferson 250]
Updates on recent work / new ideas (~5 min each):
- Polarized SZ (Daan Meerburg) File:CMBS4 2017.pdf
- Joint tSZ/kSZ/rtSZ measurements with CCAT-p + other surveys (Mike Niemack) File:Cluster submm forecasts Niemack 20170825.pdf
- CMB halo lensing (Jim B.) File:Bartlett CMBHaloLensing.pdf
- kSZ (+tSZ) cross-correlations: directly calibrating baryonic effects on P(k) (Colin H.) File:JCH SZ.pdf
Discussion: - CDT report
- Steve Allen Draft LSS High Ell link
- Our one-page science case draft.
- Our Science requirements and the instrument we think is needed to meet them; in particular, angular resolution and 270 GHz.
- How to engage the broader astro community. This is essential for the Decadal Process, and our science is important for this.
- Quantifying gains from S4 relative to/in conjunction with SO/CCAT-prime.
Notes from session
Action items/Next steps
Summarize action items here