From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
Back to Harvard-2017 main page
Parallel Session C3: Publication Policy (Chair: Nathan Whitehorn) [Jefferson 256]
Post talks here.
Notes from session
Action items/Next steps
- Recommend immediate formation of a CMB-S4 speakers' bureau
- Collect and solicit conference invitations
- Start giving talks specifically on S4 as "XXX for the CMB-S4 Collaboration"
- Provide a set of slides/plots to use in talks
- Review/distribution of S4 talks by/to the collaboration
- Publication of papers with "CMB-S4" in the title encouraged immediately
- Start setting up an authorship and publications policy soon, but not right now
- Review improves quality of publications, awareness of results to wider collaboration
- Publishing with full author list, in some form to be determined, demonstrates that CMB-S4 is a collaboration and that a lot of people care about it