Procedure for a Collaboration Project or Paper
The procedure for proposing a project is detailed in section 9.3 of the collaboration bylaws and summarized here. Any collaboration member can propose a project to an Analysis or Technical Working Group. The Working Group will develop the proposal for submission to the Science Council. The current latex template for project submission is available at: https://github.com/CMB-S4/publications-speakers-documents
The main steps in the proposal phase are:
- Develop proposal with the appropriate working group.
- Submit the proposal to the Science Council chairs, with a copy to the Publication Board.
- Publication Board makes a Collaboration-wide announcement of paper, 2 week proposal comment period.
- Science Council considers approval of the proposal.
- If approved, commence work on project/paper.
The main steps in the review phase are:
- Inform Publication Board when paper is ready for review.
- Board forms review sub-committee, 3 week review comment period.
- Publication Board considers internal review report.
- If approved, submit for publication.
Publication Board membership
Abby Crites (chair)
Contact: CMB-S4 Publication Board <email@example.com>
|20-001||CMB-S4 Forecasted Constraints on Primordial Gravitational Waves||Key paper||Prior to official collaboration||At collaboration inception||10 March-31 March 2020|
Former Board members
Kevin Huffenberger (past chair)