LBNL-2020: Telescope Interfaces: Sites and I&C
General guidance: “The primary focus of this meeting will be technical and scientific progress towards the baseline design in general and the summer agency review in particular.”
- Review the upcoming milestones, review, advisory committee formation etc.
- What are the most urgent tasks/decisions to get collaboration input, where do you need help?
- Plan schedule of design reviews needed before CD-1
Review LAT/SAT sites requirements and define/review interfaces, make sure they are complete.
- Lay out N. American + Chile/Pole I&T plan
- Includes common staffing plan
- Includes test hardware requirements, sharing plan
- Write down test plan both in N. America and Chile/Pole, or determine path to knowing that plan
- Plan schedule of design reviews for these subsystems needed before CD1
ZOOM CONNECTION FOR WEDNESDAY: https://lbnl.zoom.us/j/177357834
- Quick Introduction/Summary of Site requirements in DSR:
- Reminder of slides from UCSD: slides
- At UCSD we said in 2020-03 we would get collaboration input (CCATp, SO) and in 2020-05 we would get a SAT siting plan. Progress on these?
- Updated info that went into RFI: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RRVplavnxqME6yH3wh80P42WWg-CUgM9EP_8WCWyrFQ/edit?usp=sharing slides]
- Review of I&C schedule and resources in DSR, and how those overlap with N. America SAT/LAT work 
- Discuss how we staff the parallel activities.
- Discuss how we can jointly plan for testing and calibration hardware.
- Layout requirements, Chile site layout brainstorming (Kam will share screen) S4-CH-LO-001-SiteLayoutOverview
- LAT site requirements, I&C thoughts (from LAT group)
- SAT site requirements, I&C thoughts (from SAT group)