LBNL-2020: Extragalactic Foreground Modeling
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Within S4:
- Any developments since the last meeting in terms of code/implementation/methods/validation using existing data?
- Are there any external simulations that we could make use of?
- Identify the group and specific science that critically relies on simulations.
- Reassess the usage and requirements (number of realizations? resolution? Hydro?)
- Do the existing simulations satisfy the requirements? (e.g. accuracy at high-ell)
- Have we tested that all the key measurements can be done on the simulations?
- Which observables do we need to prioritize (Dust, Sync, AME, tSZ, latetime-kSZ, patchy-kSZ,CIB,sources)?
- Communication with groups out of S4 (for cross-correlation studies)
- How do we set up an MOU?
- How to set up a framework to implement each other’s pipelines?
- George Stein - Websky simulations
- Yuuki Omori - MultiDark
- Giuseppe Puglisi - Modelling of polarized sources
- Nikhel Gupta - Modelling of polarized Sources