GB Meeting Agenda 05 September 2018
From CMB-S4 wikiJump to navigationJump to search
- GB Planning: develop appropriate strategy, including roles and responsibilities, for the GB in the next two years
- Define GB roles and responsibilities in oversight and planning
- Develop strategy for fulfilling these roles and responsibilities
- Discuss specific issues that the GB should address
- How GB can support collaboration efforts to prepare the Decadal Survey Report?
- How can GB facilitate transparency and communication, to help collaboration members be informed about decisions and actions, help members contribute, and best fulfill the needs of the project?
- How can GB, in general, help promote CMB-S4?
- Identify GB actions and decisions needed in the next 6 months.
- GB self-assessment: how are we doing so far, and what could we do better?
- Assess roles and give feedback to the chair, vice-chair, and secretary
- How can we improve voting process, meeting management and participation, written communication, etc?
- Assess and revise format and timing of telecons, frequency of meetings.
- Review EVC schedule for changing bylaws, holding next elections